The Harry Potter Generation.
You are the Harry Potter Generation if:
1. You cried on your eleventh birthday because there was no letter from Hogwarts
2. Your best friend own a Blue Ford Angular. That can fly, of course.
3. You believe that the worst way to deal with pixies is to shout 'PESKY PIXIE PESTINOMI!'
4. Pictures do move. Nobody else can see it. But they do!
5. When someone insults you, your first reponse is 'Stupid Muggle'
6. You are cautious around blond haired, blue eyed men with big smiles (You know, just in case they remove all the bones in your arm)
7. You know what house you're in.
8. When your parents ask you what sport you what to do, you always answer 'QUIDDITCH!'
9. In every bathroom you check for ghosts and secret entrances
10. You think it is completely normal to travel from place to place via broomstick or fireplace.
11. You constantly stare at snakes intently, waiting for them to say something.
12. You beleive that trees can hit you.
13. You're certain that your Science teacher can secretly turn into a cat.
14. When asked for electives in school, you put 'Defence Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration and Muggle Studies'
15. You have tried to get to Platform 9 3/4, even if it wasn't at King Cross Station
16. If you miss the train, your first thought is to fly by car to your destination
17. When sweeping the floor, you pretend to play Quidditch.
18. Having a wand duel with yourself in the mirror means nothing. Admit it. You've done it.
19. Whenever you are too lazy to get up and change the channel, you yell 'ACCIO REMOTE!' expectantly
20. And above all, most importantly, you cried when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 finished. Because it was the end of your childhood.
You are the Harry Potter generation. Congratulations.